This website is created to provide an overview of research in applying reinforcement learning (RL) methods for improving education (ED). There are two important thrusts in RL4ED research: (i) leveraging recent advances in RL methods to improve state-of-the-art technology for ED and (ii) identifying unique challenges in ED that can help nurture technical innovations and next breakthroughs in RL. The links below serve as a good starting point to get more familiar with RL4ED research:
- RL4ED workshop at EDM 2021 conference.
- RL4ED tutorial at IJCAI 2021 conference.
- Survey article on RL4ED research.
- Seminar course covering topics on RL4ED research.
- RL4ED workshop at AAAI 2022 conference (upcoming).
For any questions, please contact Adish Singla.